DeRO
DeRO
DeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeRO

DervishRO forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new suggestion

Go down 
2 posters

Do you like my suggestion?
Yes
new suggestion I_vote_lcap33%new suggestion I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
No
 33% [ 1 ]
Lame
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
afrika0426

new suggestion Empty
PostSubject: new suggestion   new suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:31 pm

Well i m experienced of event gm for ****RO and ****RO. i m suggesting some event that are not bad i used to host in the previous server. give comments ^^

King of the hill

This is how it starts, 1st everybody create a new 1/1 novice. gm will warp the players to a map that doesn't spawn monsters. Then everybody will line up. After everybody is ready gm will kill all the player 1st. When gm revive the players, the players need to start running to the other part of the map. It is kind of racing game. The rules is no buffer or items that increase movement speed is allowed. No shortcuts. !st 3 player that reach the finish line 1st will be the winner.

new suggestion Mjolnir04

Warp guessing

This is how it works. Gm will warp the players to a map. The map should be a map that players cannot come in with @warp. Then gm will open 3 warps. 2 warps to prontera 1 warp to the next map. Those players who end up in prontera consider lose. Players who survived 3 warps consider win.

Monsters guessing

Gm will call up players in a map. Gm will sit in front. Gm will disguise as any monster. Players must start guessing and typing. Who got it 1st who win the game. Gm can analyze the result by see who's answer appear in the chatbox 1st.

[EDIT]
don't use names of other RO servers, it's treated as advertising.
Back to top Go down
Allen Walker
First Class Member
First Class Member
Allen Walker

new suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: new suggestion   new suggestion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 pm

We already do monster guessing event here if im not wrong.
And if i was i would do it myself.
Back to top Go down
afrika0426

new suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: new suggestion   new suggestion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:07 am

lol i just suggest the events

doesn mean anything =.=

it depends on u to accept o not

and i dont know wat u mean in the 2nd sentences~~ forgive me of my poor english i feel it quite impolite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: new suggestion   new suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new suggestion
Page 1 of 1