DeRO
DeRO
DeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeRO

DervishRO forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Gears

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
dice

Custom Gears Empty
PostSubject: Custom Gears   Custom Gears I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:50 pm

So...I was wondering,are custom items such wings,headgears,midgears, etc. going to be obtainable by quest AND by donation? Neutral
Back to top Go down
PoiPoi
Admin
Admin
PoiPoi

Custom Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gears   Custom Gears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 1:50 pm

by both.
Back to top Go down
https://de-ro.forummotion.com
Astro

Astro

Custom Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gears   Custom Gears I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 11:12 pm

There would be donation items soon??
Back to top Go down
Dervish

Custom Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gears   Custom Gears I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:10 pm

To retain balance, the questable customs match non questable items. Donation items are cards. Two at the present time, Warm Wind and level 10 FCP. These cards are not avaliable in game whatsoever unless its the RARE prize for an event given by an administrator. Eventually i may add quests for DRO customs. But for now, All are avaliable in green boxes as an alternative to donation (rather than vote for points). Green boxes can only be obtained from events and of course you're never sure what you might get! Also, IF you find a sprite that you like, you can donate 5 dollars to have it added to the item db for you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Custom Gears Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Gears   Custom Gears I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Gears
Page 1 of 1