DeRO
DeRO
DeRO
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeRO

DervishRO forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kayeone

Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater Empty
PostSubject: Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater   Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:09 am

what a stupid event..
yonjiro is the one who got the problem..coz he made a event and put a warps so i enter and kill the dragons..and i saw 2 ppl there too that enter the warp and even you check the data you can see 2 ppl is in the map that time..they accused me of cheating?what kind of cheat can i use??and everyone knows that no normal player can warp to the area of the dragon event.. and i got this printscreen to prove that yonjiro has no right to ban me coz its his own fault..and on that time skills are on thats why able to kill lots of the dragon and this print screen was taken after i killed them all but you can see in this print that before i killed alot of the dragon he already called 2 times for the event..and you can see that he said that warp closed even im the only one that entered his warp for event..GM isabelle please help me and analyze the problem..and i hope u can understand me..coz its not my fault is yonjiro's fault..

heres the screen shots

[img] Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater Fxqana[/img]

[img]Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater 15grnmw[/img]

[img]Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater 34j6qtx[/img]

[img]Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater 5fm0sw[/img]
Back to top Go down
Critical013

Critical013

PostSubject: Re: Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater   Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 5:59 am

w0w ganda palusot mo huli nmn sa 2nd pic wahahaha
Back to top Go down
Dervish

PostSubject: Re: Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater   Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 6:20 am

ok... xUno my decision is final... so yeah wait 2days to play again with your acct....no question or whatever now ok

TOPIC CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater   Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yonjiro baned me coz he accused me that im a cheater
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DeRO :: Server Concerns :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: